12 reasons to get Livio Edge AI custom rechargeable hearing aids
If you’ve been holding out on getting hearing aids because you were waiting for something that didn’t scream “hearing aid!” while also offering unheard of sound quality and high-tech, life-just-got-way-easier features, well then you should know how the next paragraph begins.
Hold out no longer and look into Livio Edge AI custom rechargeable hearing aids. Custom hearing aids have been around a long time — and Starkey is known as the undisputed leader in their manufacturing — but these are the first and only smartphone-connected rechargeable custom hearing aids.
For many, the fact that there is finally a rechargeable custom hearing aid will be enough to hop off the fence. For others, that they don’t sit behind your ears like traditional hearing aids should make inquiring minds want to know more.
For everyone else, here are a dozen reasons why it’s time to finally look into treating your hearing loss — or why you should swap out your old pair of hearing aids for something better.
(1) Because sound quality is king — and these are our best sounding hearing aids yet.
(2) You can charge them while you sleep and they’re good to go all day.
(3) They were named “most tech-forward hearing aids” by Healthline.
(4) Your teenage daughter or granddaughter will think they “create a vibe.” (Mine assures me that’s a good thing.)
(5) You can listen to podcasts (and nature!) while you’re walking your dog or going for a hike.
(6) They won’t budge when you wear or remove your mask (or glasses).
(7) There are no batteries to worry about, fumble with or buy.
(8) They are custom molded to your ear — so they’re snug.
(9) If you don’t like missing out on conversations and social activities, you won’t with these.
(10) No one knows they’re hearing aids — they just look like futuristic earpods.
(11) You can talk on the phone with them and stream calls straight to your ears.
(12) There’s not another pair anywhere in the world that is exactly like yours!
In case that’s not enough, go here to learn more about these game-changing hearing aids. Or, if you want to try them for yourself, call 205-502-86 or contact us here, and we will connect you to a local hearing healthcare professional who can show you them in person.